Here at Trazodon50mg , you can Buy Trazodone Online . Trazodon50mg is the Best Online Meds Store which you can Buy Trazodone Online Without Prescription . Buy Trazodone Online from Atlantic Health Care for the treatment of depression . Trazodone is a medication used to treat depression. It may help to improve your mood, appetite, and energy level as well as decrease anxiety and insomnia related to depression. Trazodone works by helping to restore the balance of a certain natural chemical (serotonin) in the brain.
Where to Buy Trazodone
If you want to know Where to Buy Trazodone online , then you are the right place . Here , you can buy trazodone inline without any problems . We are very fast and delivery and we make sure that our customers get their satisfaction . So if you want to know Where to Buy Trazodone , then you’ve found it .
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Take this medication by mouth, usually once or twice daily after a meal or snack or as directed by your doctor. If drowsiness is a problem and you are taking 1 dose daily, take it at bedtime. If you are taking 2 doses each day, it may help to take 1 of the doses at bedtime. Follow you’re the dosage properly
Starting dose: 150 mg in divided doses daily. May be increased by 50 mg per day every three to four days. Maximum dose: 400 mg per day in divided doses .
- Trazodone hydrochloride tablets should be taken shortly after a meal or light snack (2).
- Tablets should be swallowed whole or broken in half along the score line, and should not be chewed or crushed .
- When discontinued, gradual dose reduction is recommended
The dosage should be initiated at a low-dose and increased gradually, noting the clinical response and any evidence of intolerance. Occurrence of drowsiness may require the administration of a major portion of the daily dose at bedtime or a reduction of dosage. Trazodone hydrochloride tablets should be taken shortly after a meal or light snack. Dose Selection An initial dose of 150 mg/day in divided doses is suggested. The dose may be increased by 50 mg/day every 3 to 4 days. The maximum dose for outpatients usually should not exceed 400 mg/day in divided doses. Inpatients (i.e., more severely depressed patients) may be given up to but not in excess of 600 mg/day in divided doses
- Once an adequate response has been achieved, dosage may be gradually reduced, with subsequent adjustment depending on therapeutic response.
Patients should be monitored for withdrawal symptoms when discontinuing treatment with trazodone hydrochloride tablets. The dose should be gradually reduced whenever possible. Maintenance Treatment The efficacy of trazodone hydrochloride tablets for the maintenance treatment of MDD has not been evaluated. While there is no body of evidence available to answer the question of how long a patient treated with trazodone hydrochloride tablets should continue the drug, it is generally recommended that treatment be continued for several months after an initial response. Patients should be maintained on the lowest effective dose and be periodically reassessed to determine the continued need for maintenance treatment. Important Administration Instructions Trazodone hydrochloride tablets are scored to provide flexibility in dosing. Trazodone hydrochloride tablets can be swallowed whole or administered as a half tablet by breaking the tablet along the score line.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, trazodone can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Stop taking trazodone and see a doctor or go to a hospital straight away if:
- You get swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, face, lips or throat which may cause difficulty swallowing or breathing, itching of the skin and nettle rash. This may mean you are having an allergic reaction to trazodone.
- Painful erection of the penis, unrelated to sexual activity, that will not go away (priapism)
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin. This could be a liver problem (such as jaundice)
- Getting infections more easily than usual. This could be because of a blood disorder (agranulocytosis) • Bruising more easily than usual. This could be because of a blood disorder (thrombocytopenia)
- You have severe abdominal pain and bloating, are being sick (vomiting) and have constipation. These may be signs that your intestine is not working properly (paralytic ilius)
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Clinical Worsening/Suicide Risk: Monitor for clinical worsening and suicidal thinking and behavior.
- Serotonin Syndrome or Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome-like Reactions: Have been reported with antidepressants. Discontinue Oleptro and initiate supportive treatment .
- Activation of Mania/Hypomania: Screen for bipolar disorder and monitor for mania/hypomania .
- QT Prolongation: Increases the QT interval. Avoid use with drugs that also increase the QT interval and in patients with risk factors for prolonged QT interval
. • Use in Patients with Heart Disease: Use with caution in patients with cardiac disease